SBI Recruitment: – You have a great chance to get the post of Vice President, Manager because State bank of India published 21 vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for SBI recruitment then must fill their form before the last given date i.e. 10-08-2017 and remember to check the details like educational qualification, age details, selection procedure, the pattern of the exam, and syllabus before applying for the exam.
SBI Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Vice President, Manager|
|Number of Posts||21 Posts|
|Last date of application||10-08-2017|
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- The total number of the post is 21.
- Name of the post are:-
1. DGM (Cyber Security) – 01
2. AGM (Cyber Security) – 01
3. Dy. Manager (IS Audit) – 05
4. Vice President – Customer Analytics – 01
5. Senior Manager (Product Specialist) – 02
6. Vice president (Complaints Management) – 01
7. Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) – 05
8. Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 05 posts
Age Limit: –
The age of the candidate to fill this application form should be between 28 to 45 Years for (Post 1), 26 to 40 Years for (Post 2), 21 to 35 Years for (Post 3), 26 to 45 Years for (Post 4), 27 to 35 Years for (Post 5,6), 32 to 45 Years for (Post 7), 28 to 40 Years for (Post 8).
Application Fee: –
- Application Fees for the candidates of Gen/OBC is – Rs. 600/-
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates is – Rs. 100/-
Educational Qualification: –
The candidates who are looking for SBI recruitment then you have an Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For SBI Recruitment: –
Selection will be decided on the basis of interview.
Salary Offered: –
- Rs. 68,680 to 76,520/- for (Post 1).
- Rs. 59,170 to 66,070/- for (Post 2).
- Rs. 31,705 to 45,950/- for (Post 3) .
Job Location: – All Over India
Official Website: – www.sbi.co.in
Important Dates: -You have to fill the application form before the last date 10-08-2017.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment: –
- Go to the official website to apply for this job.
- Open the application link of your job.
- Fill all the information regarding application form.
- Don’t forget to check the detail you filled in the application form.
- Give the payment of application fee online.
- Bring your admit card with you while going for the exam.
Postal Address: –
The General Manager, State Bank of India(SBI), Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Click here to get the notification from SBI Recruitment
We have provided you all the information about State Bank of India | SBI Recruitment For 21 posts of Vice President and Manager At www.sbi.co.in.