SBI Recruitment 2017: – An upcoming prestigious chance for all the aspirants that SBI (State Bank of India) has dispatched an official notification to employ certain Probationary Officers posts. There are 2313 vacant seats in total for the post. So apply for this process after reading the instructions carefully but before the last date. Related information is as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Probationary Officers|
|Number of Posts||2313|
|Last date of application||06th March 2017|
Candidate having their Graduation with any stream or Professional Degree like B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-04-2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
The application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 06.03.2017.
How to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
We provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of SBI Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 2313 Probationary Officers Posts, and if you want to know everything in detail then have a look at www.sbi.co.in