SBI Recruitment 2017:- A good news for all job seekers because Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, State Bank of India (SBI) has recently published a recruitment notification for the posts of Officer vacancies in Specialized Positions for Wealth Management on a contractual basis. There are 255 seats for the prestigious SBI Recruitment 2017 notification. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment process must apply online on or before 10th April 2017.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of the Post||Officer vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||255|
|Last Date of Application||10th April 2017|
SBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|4.||Manager (Business Development)||01|
|5.||Manager (Business Process)||01|
|6.||Central Research Team||04|
|7.||Acquisition Relationship Manager||21|
|9.||Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|11.||Customer Relationship Executive||65|
- Candidates should possess MBA/ PGDM from a reputed College for Post No. 1 & Posts 3 to 6
- Candidates should have Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a reputed College with Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion and skills for Research in Economics trend and Products for Post No. 2
- Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree from a Government recognized University or Institution for Post No. 7 to 9 & 11
- Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree with AMFI/ NISM (Module V) certified from a Government recognized University or Institute and CFP/ CFA/ SEBI IA Certifications for Post No. 10 with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should be between –
- 40 – 52 years for Post No. 1 & 2
- 35 – 45 years for Post No. 3
- 30 – 40 years for Post No. 4 to 6
- 22 – 35 years for Post No. 7
- 23 – 35 years for Post No. 8
- 25 – 40 years for Post No. 9
- 20 – 35 years for Post No. 10 as on 01-03-2017.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 10 years for PWD (General) candidates.
A handsome amount of salary will be given.
Selection will be done on the basis of interviews.
Candidates should fill their forms positively before 10th April 2017.
How to Apply Online for State Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to their website.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the job and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs (ID Proof, date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificates, SC/ ST certificate, OBC certificate, PWD certificate, mark sheet/ degree certificate, experience certificate, brief resume, e-receipt of fee payment) & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2017. For any additional information, or to fill the recruitment form visit their official website www.sbi.co.in