SBI Recruitment: –Working in a reputed government organisation is a dream job of every individual. And one of such organisation i.e State Bank of India or SBI has officially announced their job recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist Officers. SBI has a aim to fill 12 vacancies before 12th May 2017. So, all the eligible applicants are invited to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment before the notification expires.
SBI Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Specialist Officers|
|Number of Posts||12|
|Last date of application||12th May 2017|
State Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Chief Manager (Cost Accountant) – 01
- Digital System Architect – 02
- System / Business Analyst – 02
- Analyst (Analytics) – 02
- WAS Administrator – 01
- UX Designer – 01
- IT Risk Manager – 02
- Data Warehouse Architect – 01 posts
All Interested Candidates should have completed B.E./ B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA, Engineering Degree, CA/ICWA or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 Years (Post 1), 40 Years (Post 2,3,5,7,8), 35 Years (Post 4,6) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
If you want to get placed then you must clear:-
- Written Exam
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 600/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD ) Application Fee is – 100/-
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be INR Rs. 50030 – 59170/- by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 12th May 2017.
How to apply online for SBI Recruitment:
- Candidates are advised to visit www.sbi.co.in(official Website)
- Find the link saying “Recruitment for Specialist Officers”.
- Click the link and download the application form in a proper format.
- Fill up the form with appropriate information.
- Upload relevant documents along with signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee(if any).
- Save the registration no and login details for future purposes.
We have already provided you all the information about SBI Recruitment For 12 Specialist Officers Posts at www.sbi.co.in, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link.