Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017: Municipal Corporation department of Siliguri has officially announced about the recruitment notification as Municipal Corporation, Siliguri Recruitment 2017 which would likely to appoint NUHM PTMO & RMO on contract basis. Minimum contract would vary between 6-12 months. Recruitment process would include no exam just a walk-in interview which is supposed to be taking place on 20th February 2017. For the rest and complete information on SMC Recruitment 2017, proceed below.
Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017:
|Name of the Organisation||Municipal Corporation, Siliguri|
|Name of the Vacancy||NUHM PTMO & RMO|
|Number of Posts||04|
|Walk-in interview||20th February 2017|
Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Aspirants must have passed 10th/12th from a well recognized board.
- No further relaxation would be given.
- Those who are applying for this recruitment process can possess a maximum of 68 years of age for post 1.
- For post 2, the age eligibility is valid between 18-60 years.
The selection process would include:-
- Walk-in interview
- No application fee is required to apply for Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017.
- Salary is about to be disclosed after interviews.
- Applying aspirants must remember the date for a walk-in interview which is 20th February.
- Candidates must reach SMC Meeting Hall at sharp 12:00 noon.
How to apply online for Siliguri Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017:
Candidates eligible for SMC Recruitment 2017 are required to:-
- Visit the official web portal of SMC.
- Download the form and fill appropriate information.
- On 20th Feb, candidates should reach the venue on time with an application form, passport size photographs and all other original necessary documents.
That’s all we have from Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017. If you’ve any query related to same then do contact us or visit their official web portal. Importantly, candidates should read all the instructions carefully before going for an interview.