South Eastern Railway Recruitment: South Eastern Railway just announced a recruitment under South Eastern Railway Recruitment. This time the organization creates a huge opening on 1785 vacant seats. Those aspirants having the diploma and searching for the good organization to complete their apprentice, they have the great chance, so without wasting time apply before 02 January 2018.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||1785|
|Last day to apply||02 January 2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Kharagpur Workshop: 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur: 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur: 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur: 28 Posts
- Carriage & wagon Depot/ Kharagpur: 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur: 50 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur: 90 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical/ Kharagpur: 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR: 40 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi: 36 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur: 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur: 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur: 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ TATA: 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/ SINI: 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ SINI: 07 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Chakradharpur: 26 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda: 50 Posts
- Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda: 52 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA: 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA: 65 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC: 33 Posts
- TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA: 30 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC: 31 Posts
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda: 25 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA: 24 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
- SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
- TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
Number of vacancies: 1785
Aspirants must have done Matriculation and an ITI diploma certificate in relevant field granted by the NCVT.
Aspirants’ age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be as per Governments rule.
Aspirants have to qualify on Online Examination, and Interview.
After getting selected for that recruitment aspirants will get good salary.
General and OBC Category have to pay INR Rs 100/-, for SC/ ST categories have to pay NIL. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Instructions to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants have to apply online for the relevant post.
- Read all the instructions carefully, start filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
According to our sources, his is full details about the recruitment named as South Eastern Railway Recruitment for 1785 Apprentice Posts at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in, to know more you can go to the official portal.