SSC Recruitment 2017: – Staff Selection Commission has published new notifications for various posts in various states. There are total 16000+ number of vacancies available for this recruitment process. So, All the aspirants who want to apply for these posts and are eligible for these posts must fill up their application form before the last date according to the post they applying for. All the applicants are requested to read all the instructions and conditions very carefully before applying for the particular post.
SSC Recruitment 2017: –
|Name of the organisations||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||16,000+ Posts|
|Last Date of Application||Mentioned Below|
SSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details: –
- MPSC Recruitment: 495 Posts
- KPSC Recruitment: 1430 Posts
- UKSSSC Recruitment: 1218 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment: 2481 Posts
- JSSC Recruitment: 3019 Posts
- OSSSC Recruitment: 815 Posts
- MPSC Recruitment: 377 Posts
- Mizoram PSC Recruitment : 15 Posts
- NWR Recruitment : 10 Posts
- HSSC Recruitment : 810 Posts
- SSC Recruitment : 1102 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment : 2481 Posts
- JSSC Recruitment : 3019 Posts
- HPPSC Recruitment : 298 Posts
- OPSC Recruitment : 230 Posts
- HPSC Recruitment : 81 Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment : 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: –
All the applicants who are willing to apply for this post must have completed their High School / Intermediate / Graduation Degree in the field relevant to their Post. If the candidates want to know the educational qualification details for a particular post, then they are requested to visit the official website of the hiring organization.
Age Criteria: –
Age criteria is basically the age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the posts of the SSC Recruitment 2017. Age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years. Also, the relaxation of the age will be done for ST / SC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman Candidates as mentioned below :-
- Relaxation for the PWD Category Candidates – 10 Years
- Relaxation for the SC Category Candidates – 5 Years
- Relaxation for the ST Category Candidates – 5 Years
- Relaxation for the OBC Category Candidates – 3 Years
Selection Procedure SSC Recruitment 2017: –
Selection of the aspirants is purely based on their skills and performance. All the candidates are required to clear these steps to get selected for the post.
- Prelims Examination – In this exam, total number of questions are 100. Each question carries 2 marks. So, Total marks of the examination are 200.
- Mains Examination – All the candidates who will qualify the prelims exam gets shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
- Interview – To get selected for the post, All the candidates are required to clear the face to face interview.
Application Fee: –
Generally, the application fee for the SSC Recruitment is based on the category of the candidates.
- For General and OBC Candidates Application fee is Rs. 100/-
- For Other Category Candidates application fee is NIL.
Salary and Grade Pay: –
To get the detailed information about your salary package, you are requested to visit the official website of the hiring organization.
Important Dates: –
If you want to know the last date of application, then you are requested to visit the official website of that particular organization.
How To Apply Online For SSC Recruitment 2017: –
- Open the official website of the hiring organization.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Click on the appropriate link to apply for the particular post.
- Fill up all the information very carefully in the application form.
- After the successful registration, keep in your mind the reference id, username, and password.
- Download the soft copy of your application form for future purpose.
In this post, we have shared all the information about SSC Recruitment For 16000+ Posts Apply Online