Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017: – Supreme Court of India alternatively known as SCI has invited the eligible and interested aspirants to apply for SCI Recruitment 2017. There exists a vacancies of 57 Junior Court Assistants. So, do apply for the recruitment process before 10th of March. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Court Assistant|
|Number of Posts||57|
|Last date of application||10 March 2017|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||57|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- English Computer Typing speed: 35 WPM
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxations will be given as per the rules for Post wise age details go to detailed advertisement
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/-|
Pay the examination fee through UCO Bank Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking
The selection of the candidate will be done in following phases:-
- Written Exam
- Typing test
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 35400/- will be offered by the organization.
How to apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application follow the process which has mention below
- Go to visit the official page of the organization before or on 10-03-2017.
- Click on Recruitment with us tab.
- Read instructions very carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered mobile number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill the queries
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- For future reference after completing take a printout of application form
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Supreme Court of India 57 Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2017 for more satisfaction log in to www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in