SVC Bank Recruitment 2017: – A tremendous news for all the eligible candidates that SVC Bank (Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd) has recently issued a recruitment notification for the Customer Service Representative posts. The post is lying vacant with 40 vacant seats.Anyone who is interested and suits for the post can approach for this recruitment process till the last date. Information and details related to the post are provided below.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Vacancy||Customer Service Representative|
|Number of Posts||40|
|Last date of application||7th March 2017|
SVC Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Customer Service Representative||40|
Candidate having Graduation in relevant field from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should not exceed 30 years as on 31.03.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
General/ OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. Nil for application fee which is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking or Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 14,400/- will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering the application for this job is 07.03.2017.
How to apply online for SVC Bank Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All the aspirants should attentively go through the Official notification for all the detailed information related to SVC Bank Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 40 Customer Service Representative Posts, for more details log on to www.svcbank.com