TPSC Recruitment 2017: – A golden opportunity for all the Job seekers as TPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has notified for the Engineer, Analyst, Typist, Technician posts. There have 63 vacant seats for which anyone can approach within the last date. All the necessary information and needed qualification are like this.
TPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Engineer, Analyst, Typist, Technician|
|Number of Posts||63|
|Last date of application||07th March 2017|
TPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Environmental Engineer||26|
Candidate having ITI / Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree from any recognized University/Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phase. Candidate has to clear their
On getting qualify on these any candidate will short-Listed for the job.
Application fee for candidate has provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Salary and Grade Pay
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 37,100 – 91,450/- for Post 1, Rs. 22,460 – 66,330/- for Post 2, Rs. 16,400 – 49,870/- for Post 3-5, Rs. 13,780 – 42,490/- for Post 6 will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember that the last date of registering application for this job is 07.03.2017.
How to apply online for TPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which has mention below
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
Each and every aspirant should go through the official notification carefully for the related details to TPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 63 Engineer, Analyst, Typist, Technician Posts, for other details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure etc.; go to the website www.tspsc.gov.in.