TPSC Recruitment 2017:- A good news for all job seekers because Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the posts of Principal, Officer in Tripura. There are 11 seats for the Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2017 notification on a full-time basis. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment process for the TPSC must apply offline on or before 22nd April 2017.
TPSC Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Principal, Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date of Application||22nd April 2017|
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|4.||Assistant Statistical Officer||03|
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree from a recognized University. Post wise age details can be known by referring to the official advertisement.
Candidate.s upper age should not exceed 50 Years (For Post 1), and 40 Years (For Posts 2-4) as on 22-04-2017. Some Age relaxations will also be applicable as per rules mentioned in the official notification of the TPSC Recruitment.
- For the General Candidates application fee is Rs. 200/- (Group A), Rs. 150/- (Group B) & Rs. 100/- (Group C).
- For All Other Candidates (ST / SC / BPL card holders / Physically Handicapped) application fee is Rs. 150/- (Group A), Rs. 100/- (Group B) & Rs. 50/- (Group C)
- Rs. 37,400 – R. 67,000/- With Rs. 10,000/- Grade Pay (Post 1)
- Rs. Rs. 10,230 – Rs. 34,800/- With Rs. 4800/ Rs. 4400/- Grade Pay (Posts 2-4).
Selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test / Personality Test.
Candidates should fill their forms positively before 22nd April 2017 to avail this chance.
How to Apply Online for TPSC Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website of the TPSC.
- Go to the vacancies section of the website and find the desired vacancy.
- Download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Download the official advertisement for the TPSC Recruitment and read it carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form in hard copy format.
- Send the filled form along with documents/ proofs & your most recent passport size photograph to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address: Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2017. For any additional information, or to fill the recruitment form visit their official website www.tpsc.gov.in