UKSSSC Recruitment 2017:- A great news for all job seekers who wish to work for a distinguished govt. organization as Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued an official notification Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2017 inviting application forms for the posts of Teacher, Assistant, Accountant. There are 1767 vacancies in total for which the eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before the last date. All the aspiring candidates should fill the form positively by 31st March 2017 to benefit from this golden opportunity.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Teacher, Assistant, Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||1767|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2017|
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Assistant||31 Posts|
|2.||Laboratory Assistant||09 posts|
|6.||Cooperative Inspector||01 posts|
|7.||Personal Assistant||26 posts|
|8.||Assistant Accountant||59 Posts|
|9.||Dental Hygienist||39 posts|
|10.||Grading Instructor||24 posts|
|12.||Enforcement officers||75 posts|
|13.||Enforcement driver||05 posts|
|14.||Assistant Teacher||1214 posts|
|16||Tyre Inspector||03 posts|
|17||Assistant Store Keeper||07 posts|
|19||Junior Assistant||15 posts|
|21||Assistant Accountant||10 posts|
|22||Assistant Librarian||01 posts|
|23||Assistant Store Keeper||11 posts|
|24||Technician Grade 2||91 posts|
|25||Assistant Development Officer||06 posts|
|26||Junior Account Inspector||02 posts|
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree with good marks from a recognized Board/ University. For a detailed information, refer to the official advertisement.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 42 Years to be eligible for the recruitment process. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter, UKKSC.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 300/-
- For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD ) Application Fee is Rs. 150/-
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- With 1900/2800/- Grade Pay (Post 1-6,8,10-17,19-27)
- Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 7,9)
- Rs. 4440 – Rs. 7440/- With 1400/- Grade Pay (Post 18)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
Candidates should apply on or before 31st March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- You should have valid login credentials before. If you don’t have them, first register yourself and use those details to log on.
- Find the appropriate link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form after logging in and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
You may also take the print out of the form for future reference.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recruitment 2017. Candidates should read the official advertisement before applying. Read the official advertisement or apply here www.sssc.uk.gov.in