UPSC Recruitment: – Union Public Service Commission has distributed various posts for the job seekers. All the applicants who want to apply for the post of Marketing Officer, Assistant Chemist, and Specialist Grade – III must fill their application before the last date i.e, 11th August 2017. UPSC Recruitment is here with the new job opportunities for the seekers having their Master Degree.
UPSC Recruitment Notification: –
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Marketing Officer, Assistant Chemist, and Specialist Grade – III|
|No. of Posts||32 Posts|
|Last Date of Application||11th August 2017|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Marketing Officer (Group I): 28 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Bio Chemistry): 03 Posts
- Assistant Chemist: 01 Post
- Post 1 – All the applicants must have their age 30 years.
- Post 2 – Age of the candidates must be 40 years.
Application Fee: –
General Candidates: – Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 25/- using Manual Challan or Online Banking.
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: – No Application fee is required.
Educational Qualification: –
Educational Qualification required for the posts is based on the posts you are applying for.
Post 1: – Master Degree in Agriculture or Economics or Commerce.
Post 2: – MBBS Degree
Post 3: – Master Degree in Chemistry
Selection Procedure For UPSC Recruitment: –
These two steps are involved in UPSC Recruitment Process.
- The first step is Written test.
- The second step is Interview.
If you want to know about your salary package, then you must visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Job Location: – All Over India
Official Website: – www.upsconline.nic.in
Important Dates: –
Candidates are requested to fill the form before 11th August 2017.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment: –
- Candidates must fill the form before the last date through their official website.
- Candidates must remember the login details that they are submitting while filling the form.
- Always keep in your mind the reference id for future purpose.
- Click on remember the password so that you will never forget your password.
- Save the soft copy of your application form for the future purpose.
Official notification for UPSC Recruitment.
We have given you all the information about Union Public Service Commission | UPSC Recruitment For 32 Marketing Officer Posts At www.upsconline.nic.in