UPSC Recruitment 2017: – One of the most popular UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) recently published a recruitment notification for the Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service posts. For more information you can visit www.upsc.gov.in or contact us. Info related to age limits, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure is provided next.
UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service|
|Number of Posts||44|
|Last date of application||03rd March 2017|
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Indian Economic Service||15|
|2||Indian Statistical Service||29|
Candidate having passPost Graduation Degree (Applied Economics or Economics or Econometrics subjects or Business Economics) or Graduation Degree (Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Applied Statistics) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board orUniversity. May be apply for this job
Candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Candidate selection process is totally based on the performance of the candidate
- Written Exam
General or OBC category candidate has to pay Rs. 200/- SC or ST or PWD category candidate has to pay Rs. 0/- for application fee which is payable through Debit card or Internet Banking or Challan.
Last date of registration application for this job is 03.03.2017.
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official page www.upsc.gov.in
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in desire format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
All the interested candidate have to attentively read the official notification about the UPSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 44 Indian Economic post , Indian Statistical Service Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.upsc.gov.in