WBPSC Recruitment 2017:- A good news for all job seekers because West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the posts of Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist & Asst Quinologist on a temporary basis. There are only 19 seats for the prestigious WBPSC Recruitment 2017 notification. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment process must apply online on or before 3rd April 2017.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification
|Hiring Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist & Assistant Quinologist|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date of Application||3rd April 2017|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates should possess second class Master’s degree in Economics with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Institute, 5 years experience in the preparation and assessment of plans and projects or 5 years teaching experience in Economics for Post 1
- Candidates should possess M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from an Indian University with a first class either in Master’s degree or in B.Sc. Honours or an equivalent degree from a British or any other recognized foreign University, Experience in industrial concerns producing quinine or pharmaceutical drugs and Research experience for a period of at least two years for Post 2
- Candidates should possess M.Sc degree in Chemistry, an Applied Chemist or Pharmaceutical Chemist or M.Pharm or B.Tech of an Indian University, preferably with a first class either in Master’s degree or in the B.Sc. Honors degree or an equivalent degree of a British or other recognized foreign University, Research experience for a period of at least one year for Post 3.
Candidate’s age should be not exceed 40 years for Post 1, should be between 30-40 years for Post 2 & not more than 36 years for Post 3 as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
A decent amount of salary will be given.
Selection will be done on the basis of preliminary screening test, and interview.
Candidates should fill their forms positively before 3rd April 2017.
How to Apply Online for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization and follow the process which is mentioned below:
- After you have opened the website of the WBPSC, find the link for the desired vacancy and click on it.
- Read the instructions from the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it carefully.
- Upload your most recent photograph and other scanned copies of your documents/ proofs as asked.
- Submit the form.
- Take the print out of the form.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for WBPSC Recruitment 2017. For any additional information, or to fill the recruitment form visit their official website www.pscwb.org.in/ www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Do read the official notification before applying.