West Central Railway Recruitment :- A colossal news for all job seekers as West Central Railway has recently posted an advertisement inviting applications from the suitable candidates for the posts of Specialist & Medical Practitioner. There are 06 vacancies for the published job notification West Central Railway Recruitment for which anyone who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for. Candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 8th August 2017 at the venue at the correct time with all their documents.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of the vacancy||Specialist & Medical Practitioner|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Date of Walk-in interview||8th August 2017|
West Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name and details of the posts:-
Specialist & General Duty Medical Practitioner
Name of the Hospital:
1. Central Hospital, Jabalpur: 02 Posts
a. Physician: 01 Post
b. Anesthetist: 01 Post
2. Divisional Hospital, Bhopal: 03 Posts
a. Anesthetist: 01 Post
b. Surgeon: 01 Post
c. Physician: 01 Post
3. Division Hospital, Kota: 01 Post
a. Physician: 01 Post
Candidate should not be more than 65 years.
All interested candidates should hold a Graduation Degree in Medicine or a Post graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Details about each post can be found by referring to the official notification.
Refer to the official notification carefully to find the details regarding the application fee.
A good amount of salary will be given to the selected candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Candidates can appear for a walk-in interview on 8th August 2017 from 09.30 to 14.30 AM
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment:-
- All the candidates who are interested in direct recruitment should download the official notification for the job and read it carefully.
- The official notification contains the schedule and venue for the walk-in interviews.
- The interested candidate should report at the venue on time with all their testimonials and documents and a few xerox copies of them as well.
- They should also have any application form (if asked in the official notification) with them at the time of reporting.
- Candidates have to report at the following venue on the date of their choice from the above-mentioned date and time.
Venue: Chief Medical Director Office, Jabalpur
We have provided all the information regarding the West Central Railway Recruitment For 06 Specialist & Medical Practitioner Posts. To know any additional details about the recruitment process, visit the official website of the recruiter.