West Central Railway Recruitment:- Good news for the candidates aiming for a job in Indian Railway as West Central Railway have disclosed their latest advertisement under West Central Railway Recruitment for the posts of House Surgeon. Selection would be made directly through Interview. For selection, candidates have to attend the walk-in interview on time. The posts available under this advertisements are Medicine Surgeon, Gynae and Surgery.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification :-
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||House Surgeon|
|Number of Posts||03|
|Interview Date||As soon as possible|
Name of the Post: House Surgeon
1. Medicine: 01 post
2. Gynae: 01 post
3. Surgery: 01 post
Education Qualification :
- Doctors already in Government Job need not to apply for this job.
- Interested candidates must have completed MBBS Degree and preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
Salary Offered :
Salary offered as per norms of MP Govt. will be Rs. 36,000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure For West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 :
Walk In Interview
Important Dates :
Interested candidates can attend the Walk In Interview on 16th June 2017 at 11:00 Hrs at Central Hospital, West Central Railway, Jabalpur.
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 :-
- All the eligible candidates can attend the Walk In Interview at 11:00 AM.
- Late reporting would be disqualified.
- Candidates must assure to bring all the required documents along with them.
- For documents, visit their official advertisement.
Location : Jabalpur
In this post, we have shared all the information regarding West Central Railway Recruitment For House Surgeon Posts. Share this Job with the needy once. If you want to apply for other type of jobs, you can visit our recent post section for the information regarding latest Jobs. You can also subscribe to the latest jobs using our email subscription. You can also follow us on facebook for the more information regarding the latest jobs related to Railway department, Forest department, etc.