Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017:- A tremendous news for all the job seekers out there because Women & Child Development Department has issued an official notification under Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017 inviting application forms for the posts of Accountant, Data Entry Operator. The last date for applying for the job is 25th March 2017. There are a total 21 vacancies for which the interested candidates should apply on or before the last date.
Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Women & Child Development Department (WCDD)|
|Name of the Post||Accountant, Data Entry Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date of Application||25th March, 2017|
Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Legal Cum Probation Officer||02|
|6.||Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator||01|
|7.||Out Reach Worker||03|
All Interested Candidates should possess a Graduation Degree or a Masters Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Following are the age criteria for the candidates wishing to apply. An Applicant’s age should be between:
- 21 to 35 Years (Post 1,4,5)
- 25 to 45 Years (Post 2,3)
- 21 to 40 Years (Post 6,7)
Some Age relaxations are also applicable as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
The salary being offered is:
- Rs. 21000/- ( For Posts 1,2)
- Rs. 14000/- (For Posts 3 to 5)
- Rs. 10000/- (For Post 6)
- Rs. 8000/- (For Post 7).
Candidates will have to go through personal interviews in order to get hired for the concerned posts.
Candidate should be careful enough to fill the application form and post it so that it reaches by 25th March, 2017 before 5:00 PM.
How to Apply Online for Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the Home Page of the official website of the hiring organisation.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form by hand in hard copy format.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with any documents or proofs asked to the below mentioned postal address.
Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS Cell)
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Women & Child Development Department (WCDD) Recruitment 2017. But for additional information, visit their official website www.wcdhry.gov.in and to view the actual notification, follow http://www.wcdhry.gov.in/advmar2017.pdf